Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Great Friends

So sorry about that last post. It seems as if I had activated some option that had me approve comments before posting them. =] Oh well, we're back on track now... I hope.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Here are some shout-outs.

Hannah:
Thank you SO much for all your encouraging comments. You are an awesome friend. I can't believe I was on SL without knowing you there for awhile. I enjoyed the 'purple' forums, and I am trying to get back on there sometimes when time permits. *big hug* You're always there for me, thanks for being such an awesome friend. I hope you get to come to Virginia again soon, and next time come closer... so we can meet! *wink*

John:
You are one awesome person John. You have an amazing story, and I truly am thankful for such a friend as you. I am honored to know you, and I look back with much happiness at the MILLIONS of pms we have sent back and forth. *hug* Thanks for putting up with me and giving Grace so many hugs for me... and sending her messages. =] You never cease to amaze me with your sweetness, and consideration. You are absolutely God's follower.

Love you both, thanks for reading my silly posts, and being a friend to this girl from VA. God bless you! I pray for you both, and I hope you continue being the Godly teens you are.

2 comments:

HBSinger said...

Awww, Sarah you are soooo sweet!! Your comment really encouraged and I appreciate everything you said! You are such a good friend! Next time we come through Virginia I hope we can meet! That would be soo neat!
Love you!! -Hannah

god's beloved follower said...

Aww Thank you Sarah you're sooo sweet. Thats very encourageing I really appreciate what you said! You're such an awesome friend!! *hugs* Love you.