Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sick

Quick run down on the past few days:

I practically slept for two whole days. I practically didn't eat for two whole days. (WARNING: The following sentence may not be appropriate for younger audience, viewer discretion advised:) I puked my guts out. I lost 10+ pounds. The End.

I've had a stomach virus unfortunately. SO sorry about my prolonged absence from cyberspace. I feel so behind in everything. I hope I can catch up with you all soon, I miss you! Lol, I'm still catching up with some stuff here at home, so sorry if it takes me awhile.

After lying down for two days, it's been hard walking around and stuff, and my stomach feels like a bottomless pit. I am kind of happy to find out I can now fit into my size 6 misses jeans again, LOL!

While I am impatiently waiting for myself to recover, I hope to be able to get back on here and talk with you guys again. Love yas!

--Your puny, weak little friend.

3 comments:

HBSinger said...

SARAH!!!!! Omigosh I'm soooo sorry you're sick!!!! That sounds horrible!! I remember when I got the stomach bug about two years ago. It was the worst thing I have ever had. Luckily I haven't had one since. Well I hope you're feeling tons better now!! I bet you are hungry!! :) Get better soon!!

Love ya!!

God's beloved follower said...

Im so sorry that you got sick I'm sooo glad to hear that your better. I'll pray for your returning strength and health. Get better soon! c=

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's terrible! Hope you get better soon! I'll be praying for you!